Monday, November 19, 2007

Poetry train

RHIAN
From Your Brain to Ours-

I have a ritual I practice every day of every week
though I've been busy lately I still try to sneak a peek

Each entry filled with humor, filled with wisdom, painted bold and true
And now I find a year has passed-and so this ode is just for you.

Thank you for the Monday Train that helps me exorcise my rhyme
For your artwork that inspires-truly, deeply, every time.

Thank you for the goddesses and culture shared that feeds my soul.
Thank you for the laughter -for the sharing without vitriol

Your blog is home to all the wayward artists you have welcomed in
Your warmth has kept us coming back-time and time...and time again.

One phrase keeps repeating in my head as I sit taking stock
There is no other word for what you do-that is to say-

You Rock! :)

Happy Blogoversary Rhian!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say amen to that!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

'Thank you for the Monday Train that helps me exorcise my rhyme
For your artwork that inspires-truly, deeply, every time.'

Double amen, R.G.!

12:40 PM  
Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Wonderful poem, R.G. and fitting ode to Rhian.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

RG! can i save it and print it?
two poems written to me this week. i feel all blushy.
you just made what was a horrid work day a whole lot better!
thanks sweetie!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Great poem, and of course true. :)

I wrote one to Rhis this week too.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

I love Mondays on your blog, RG. *Off to check out Rhian's*

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home