Monday, October 02, 2006

Super Powers

I have no superpowers to speak of...though often I have felt invisible, or been sure that if I stared long enough at the remote control I could make it come to me. :} I would love having them however.
There is a trend in the media right now-not counting the years of Batman and Superman-I mean new superheroes-that is sweeping series, reality shows, and even my genre-erotic fiction. Who knows how long it will last? If you stop by....answer this question for me-
If you could have any superpower....what would it be? What would be your battle cry? Who would you defend? Or would you use your powers for personal gain? No judgment...just curious.

RG

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I think my super power would be being able to use my mind like Jean Gray. She rocks. However, I wouldn't want her dark side. Scary.

8:24 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

oooh good call :}

9:02 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Male locker rooms? You are a genius! :}

10:59 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Oh, I'd go for the power to fly so I don't have to put up with traffic jams in the morning, and the power to freeze time.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home