Sunday, January 14, 2007

Brownies and Gremlins {Warning: medicated diatribe}

I've been seeing the little devils out of the corner of my eye for a few weeks now. I keep losing things-got a whopper of a virus that just wont go away-and there have been multiple blips in the machinery of my life that lead me to believe someone is trying to tell me something.
Mini chaos like this usually happens when I let things go-procrastinate-or dont face a particular issue I need to deal with. Life just shakes it's head and throws curve balls my way until I'm forced to look closer. What is it that I'm missing?
Although introspection now-when my ear is clogged and ringing out a painful tone...when my throat looks and feels like I swallowed a large chicken bone sideways {ugh}-is not exactly an easy feat.
Wouldn't it be nice if the Universe just sent a letter. "Dear So and So, please get your head out of your posterior and follow this to do list that we've alphabetized for your convenience."
If only.
Anyway-if any of those adorable imps are listening-I promise I'll figure it out, so please stop misplacing things and allow me to get better soon.

I have cookies. They'll be waiting on the table.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH RG - I'm sorry you are so sick. I've missed you. Get better!

11:57 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Its nice to be missed, thanks :}
And I am doing my best-each time I think it's licked it shows up with a new and colorful symptom LOL

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home