Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another 13 Lines




Tuesday Regina in the Sun released from Samhain Publishing!
So I'm cheating and doing the lines again LOL

1. Save them. Let me die.

2. Reggie had a hangover. At least, that’s what it felt like. Either that or two irate and frustrated little gnomes were taking turns using her head as a ping-pong ball.

3. She’d returned to where it began for the end. There was a kind of poetry in that.

4. "So much power in such a tiny thing. Too much. And you don’t appreciate it at all do you? You don’t even know what you have. Such a shame."

5. "One of these days you’re going to tell me about this secret plan of yours and why it worries me so damn much."

6. "Okay, I’m going. But later you and I have an appointment for some serious spooning."
She gawked at him in disbelief as he continued with an innocent shrug, blues eyes twinkling. "Otherwise I’ll just feel used."

7. She’d be willing to bet money that this particular Trueblood read way too many cheesy Vampire novels. She’d never seen a bigger stereotype in her entire life.

8. As the threesome stood entwined in their erotic tableau, Reggie felt the breath seize in her lungs. It was a scene of forbidden beauty, intensely sensual, and her body responded in kind.

9. "Far be it for me to deny my grathita anything she desires."

10. He opened a drawer on the table beside the bed, pulling out several strands of velvet ribbon. "Trust me more."

11."You know I can hear what you’re thinking, right?"

12. "They might be lacking in loyalty, but they more than make up for it with their thirst for power. A trait I can only admire."

13. And with a thought, she unmade his mind.



19 Comments:

Blogger Dana Belfry said...

I love #6!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Very nice! Congrats on your recent release!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on your new release. I liked the hangover line with pingpong balls. :)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kewl list. I wish you a ton of sales. Happy T13!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Darla said...

Okay, you convinced me! These are great quotes--witty, sexy, and paranormal: how could I resist? But why is it that when I go to buy one new book, two more magically appear in my cart?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Reggie had a hangover. At least, that’s what it felt like. Either that or two irate and frustrated little gnomes were taking turns using her head as a ping-pong ball.
I love this line. LOL.
Great stuff R.G.!!!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your recent release. Great lines up there - "spooning" - love it! :)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ms Menozzi said...

Hmmm... intriguing...

And the "Spooning" line made me smile. See? -----> :)

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #12.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, I like number 13. :-)
And congratulations on the new release!
Immi
x

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bethanne said...

LOL me too! I love #6!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, great lines and they flow one to the next really well. Love the cover, too.

You'd better sell a bunch of this puppy!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

I'm hooked on #6! Wishing you lots of luck with this.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Love it! Congratulations on the new release!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

1:57 PM  
Blogger Chloe Devlin said...

Don't feel bad about doing lines again. They're great ones!

Chloe

3:01 PM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Quit torturing me! I can't read until I finish EO!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

I love reading lines!! Thanks for sharing.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh... #10 is ... intriguing. *winks*

8:59 AM  
Blogger Gwen Mitchell said...

Wow - #12 is an awesome line. That just reeks of character. Congrats on your releases. I've been looking forward to Regina, and I'll swing by to pick up my copy next time I get paid! =D

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home