Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Conference Hangover/Scavenger Contest

I'm back! I'm exhausted and a little sick, but I met some fantastic people in San Fran. Some new friends, some old friends. I wish I had more pics-but I'll put a couple up this week.

On to the contest! As some of you know, Lux in Shadow, my bi-menage and the sequel to Regina in the Sun, comes out August 19th! I can't wait!

Lux has already been Joyfully Recommended! Which was a wonderful gift to come back from conference to. :)

But I'm not the only one with August releases or special things coming up. So for my scavenger hunt, we will go on a little adventure together.

I'll ask you a question every few days about certain author's blogs, and on August 30th, you'll email me at r.g.alexander@hotmail.com and give me the answers.

The winner will receive a free copy of any book on my list and a 10 dollar gift certificate to Amazon, to use however you wish. (you'll probably want to buy more books...I know you. hehe)

So get ready. The first question will appear tomorrow on my blog.

Let the games begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home