Sunday, January 28, 2007

I've been tagged

I just wrote a post and then I find that MG at http://mgbraden.com/blog/ tagged me{my first tag! lol}so here's my excerpt.

"Fatiha-the short opening sura of the Qur'an, beginning,'In the name of God, the Lord of the Worlds...'. It is held in special reverence by Muslims and much used liturgically, in some ways forming a parallel to the use of the Lord's Prayer in Christianity. It is an indispensible part of the worship or salat, being recited at the beginning of each prostration,and is further used as a prayer for the sick, the dead etc."

The above from my ever near companion Dictionary of Religions edited by John R. Hinnells. {I know-I'm so thrilling lol}

here are the rules:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author’s name.
5. Tag 3 people

How about 2 people? I will tag Lisa/Eden Bradley and Rhonda-we'll see what happens. :}

4 Comments:

Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

Oky-I'm on it!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

LOL me too - I'll do it tonight! :D

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job RG! Interesting sounding book btw :-)

4:35 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Michelle-thanks lol-I really need to keep something a bit more risque nearby-in case of these kinds of emergencies lmao. ;}

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home