Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NIGHT AND DAY CONTEST WRAP UP

Tomorrow is the last day of April, and the end of our contest. Two people are going to win some fantastic jewelry!

We've had a blast with these quotes, and hopefully you have too. Red Garnier and I also hope you enjoyed our releases-Seven Sinners and Regina in the Sun (and Lifting the Veil-yep-snuck that one in there lol)
I've compiled all my quotes for you-and Red has done the same on her blog HERE. When you have figured them out, email me at r.g.alexander@hotmail.com and I will announce the winner on May 1st
HINT: If you dont recognize one-Google is your friend. How do you think I found them?

1. “One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.”

2. “The blood of a virgin is what the female vampire needs to retain her youth and beauty. And an 18 year-old would hardly be a virgin, now would he?”
”Well, hypothetically, what if he was a virgin?”
”Then I think he has a lot more important things to worry about than female vampires.”

3. “I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”

4. “There are worse things out tonight than vampires.”
”Like what?”
“Like me.”

5. “Ah, Cindy Sondheim, you should have lived in an earlier age. Things were simpler, less complicated. Do you know how many women had nervous breakdowns in the fourteenth century? Two.”

6. “Yes, I have taken from you but I have given so much more. Is it not a fair trade for life I have granted you? The gift of immortality?”
”And the life of your daughter? Your own flesh and blood?”
”I loved my daughter. But the abomination growing in her womb was a betrayal of me and the coven. I did what was necessary to protect the species. As I am forced to do yet again.”

7. “We have to talk.”
”I don't suppose this is about happy squirrels?”
”Vampires
That was my next guess”

8. “We are the powerful. We are the immortal. We should walk fearless in the open.”
”That cannot be. We are vulnerable during the day. Mortals must never know of us. “
”So I could never know her?”
”Not unless you wanted to kill her.”
”So I can never be known?”
”You must be dead to the world.”

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home