Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Bit More on Conference and a Contest Question

I met some amazing people at conference. Some I knew from the Romance Divas forum and blogging. Some were new and quickly became fast friends.

Someone I've known from the beginning, someone I'm in the blog group TNG with is Loribelle Hunt.

She, along with several others since I'm a bit of a spaz, gave me confidence to pitch and meet with agents and publishers I might have shied away from otherwise.

She is funny, smart, the kind of person you want to watch your back in a dark alley. She's also an incredibly talented writer.

Contest Question #1: Loribelle Hunt just had a release with Liquid Silver Books called Invasion Earth. What is the Hero's name?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

Haven't checked out Liquid Silver in awhile, thanks for turning us on to a new book.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie, it was AMAZING to meet you. And you rocked those pitches!

And I think Alrik is the studly hero in Lori's new book.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home