Friday, August 29, 2008

Final Question and Recap

I have another critique partner. Her name is Robin L. Rotham. She is bar none one of the hottest, dirtiest erotic romance writers around today. And talented enough to NEVER sacrifice her characters and her story to the naughty bits. Luckily her characters are just naturally dirty lol

Her newest Ellora's Cave release, Carnal Harvest, comes out Sept 5th, and I have to tell ya, when I read it, I think I actually saw steam coming off my monitor.
CONTEST QUESTION #6-Robin exploded onto the erotic romance stage with a book about hot, horny men from space. I own it and I read it whenever I want to be reminded about what a truly top of the line erotic romance looks like. Name that book.
RECAP
Look back over my contest questions (note: #5 says what other menage-lets reword that to-what other book with two men and one woman?) And then email me at r.g.alexander@hotmail.com with the answers. I'll let you know who won the $10 gift card to Amazon and a free ebook from my booklist tomorrow.
Good Luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger mamasand2 said...

R.G. isn't it enough that I am getting all your books now?
You just had to fasinate my with another author that I hadn't heard of yet. And her SF looked super sexy!!!

Thanks for the head's up???

sandie *crying over my wish list *

1:11 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

I've got this one of Robin's, and it's definitely worth a re-read.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home