Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Saturday Seven

I'm creating a new list for myself-along with the Thursday Thirteen. It goes along with my new determination to find the silver lining in each situation. The Saturday Seven is a list of seven things you acomplished, or feel good about, or made you laugh etc this week.

1. I wrote this week-not only that-but I wrote outside of my comfort zone-pushed the envelope-and I think I did pretty well. {it made me blush lol}

2. I did my taxes, named myself as an author to the IRS-and I'm getting a refund! Thats always good news-and if I work the fundage right there may be a website in my very near future.

3. I did yoga and/or weights four out of five days this week. It hurt, and parts of me are still sore-but I felt better for having done it. All part of the plan to make 2007 a great, strong, healthy year.

4. I laughed a lot

5. I helped C.C. pick out a bathing suit.

6. I helped a friend through a very tough time-and they are doing better now.

7. Finally, my husband. If tinkerbell were to sprinkle that dust of hers over my head-he would be my happy thought. {awww insert hokey cornball sentiment here lol}

I like this list :}

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list - I especially like the Tinkerbell comment. Hope dh likes it too.

3:48 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Thanks-And yes LOL-it made him smile {although I dont know if it was his "you are one strange woman" smile or the "Aww I love you too" smile.}

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome list!

And I like the Tinkerbell comment :) It made me smile.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home