Friday, February 23, 2007

I Have Arrived!

I have a website. Yep, that's right. Jodie is the queen of web design, isnt it lovely? And she's been so patient with me too. {Thank you, thank you, thank you Jodie!}
I feel like a superstar.

I also have a CP. Oh yeah, you heard me. All those silent twinges of envy as I listened to others saying, "My CP this and my CP that..."{lol}are no more. No longer will I toil in grammatically incorrect obscurity. I am ready for the beatings to begin. HAHA

So-I'm having a pretty good week all told. The only thing that would top it all off would be getting that email. You know the one I mean. The one with the contract. :}

10 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

You're so funny! Looney Toon.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Maybe I should have had her do mine too. Is is expensive?

4:25 PM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Crystal-what? I'm bragging about you. LOL

Michelle-she is totally affordable{which is good cause I'm broke} And she's patient and creative and...I said patient right? lol

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks RG, my site is still kind of boring but I did it and I'm completely free right now. LOL. Jodie is getting quite the following (go Divas!) and I may just have to contact her when I have a bit of money.

I realise I had a typo in my earlier comment. Good thing I'm a writer! ROFL!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Emma Petersen said...

LOL! Crystal is very good at giving beatings even though she'll never admit it. Hehe.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Babe King said...

Oh my hat! This is BEAUTIFUL! And yeah, Jodie IS the queen. She sent me some USA stamps just coz she knew I'd need some for agent queries. How kind is that?! I figure after this show of talent she'll be inundated with orders. Totally awesome.

7:27 PM  
Blogger L.K. Campbell said...

Congratulations on your website. My compliments to Jodie.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the website! Awesome! Congrats on getting a CP, too.

And thanks for adding me as a link on your favorite reads!

In light, love and especially laughter!

CC

10:33 PM  
Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said...

The website and the blog look fabulous! Gorgeous! Delicious!
Excellent job, Jodie!

12:04 AM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Wow! I dont believe I have EVER gotten so many blog posts! LOL. Thanks guys!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home