Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ten Odd Things

MG at http://mgbraden.com tagged me again! I'm supposed to post 10 odd or random habits/things about myself. Here goes.

1.I'm with MG and Christine about the obsessive tendencies. I too check my emails 50 times a day, I edit continuously etc. But no, mine doesnt include housecleaning either lol.

2. When I like something I go a little nuts. A dish or a beverage {must have VERY particular creamer with my coffee, must have my hubby's special mashed potatoes lol}, an author {if I like them I read everything they've ever written, often two or three times}, a forum like Romance divas? {well-you know how often I can be found over there}

3.I sing all the time, commercials, radio tunes, musicals, made up songs. {which is why I totally related to MG's Valentine read}

4.I love movies and in my house growing up with a parent in the Industry-Important Dramas and anything with Meryl Streep in it was paramount. My dirty secret/odd habit is that I like to watch teen movies, animated musicals, old feel goods even my hubby's scifi B movies. Sorry Meryl LMAO.
I also love Disney-Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Pocahantas are my favorites. "Just around the Riverrrrrrr Bennnnnnd" lol


5.Even trailers for scary movies scare me. I hum and close my eyes when they come on. Having to watch a scary movie results in weeks of my imagination running wild-ESPECIALLY something with children singing a scary song or evil/possessed children involved in any way.

6. I talk to inanimate objects-especially when they tick me off. And whenever I lose something I ask for "The minute men" to help me find it. {Twilight Zone episode}. You know what? They do. Everytime. It's creepy.

7. I cannot wake up without a vocal request. Seriously. I have 5 alarm clocks-they could all be going off-and I wont even twitch. Hubby whispers "Baby, time to get up" and I jump 20 feet in the air. This is not as much of a problem since I became my own boss lol-but it was a difficult obstacle when I had an outside job.

8.I love butterflies-no matter what mood I'm in-if I see a butterfly-I'm happy.

9.I have such an aversion to math and numbers that I couldn't figure out Sudoku until my sister replaced the numbers with letters-now I love it. {She's a smart cookie lol}

10. ...I love being tagged :}

Anyone who reads this who hasn't done it yet-consider yourself tagged by me

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I relate to so many of those. I knew I liked you! LOL

6:00 PM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

That's crazy about the alarm thing. Very interesting :D

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came to visit and noticed your blog changed. This place ROCKS! Way to go!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Thanks! We are working on it! Jodie is a genius!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home